Allan Giuseppe Badalassi
For the benefit of those who seek peace in their lives and for those who are unable to translate emotion into a visual form I give you Allan Giuseppe Badalassi. I say into ‘visual form’ due to the fact that his music creates the visions which then creates the emotions.
Allan utilizes instruments in their most dramatic form. Instrumental solo’s speak the story lines and gives the voice through imagery and imagination. The flute represents the lyrics – the voice. The piano creates the emotion - the drama - the tone whether tender or full of anger. His music is extremely complex and is influenced by greats such as Beethoven Bach Schubert Wagner and others.
Allan writes scores for full orchestra to string quartets. His compositions are among the greats in the classical arena. His music is loved by many and as you will see has talents which will melt your heart.
I introduce you to Allan Giuseppe Badalassi:
• He started playing the piano at age 6 and the classical guitar at age 12
• From 1980-1984 he was Apprentice Chef at David Jones in Sydney
• From 1984-1986 he was a Chef in different restaurants – one being the Hilton
• In 1986 -1989 he was Banquet Chef for the State Rail in NSW cooking for Prime Minister Premiers and for Lady Diana and Prince Charles for the Bicentennial in 1988
• In 2000 he came in first in a composition piece for the Anglican Church
• In 2001 he took second prize for a composition for the bicentennial of Tasmania
• From 2001-2002 he did work shops of his pieces by a group called Seymour Group
• In 2002 he performed one of his pieces ‘Harmony’ at the Peacock Theatre in Tasmania
• In 2002 he received his degree in Bachelor of Music from the Tasmanian Conservatorium of Music
• In 2003 he had one of his orchestral pieces performed on classical FM
• In 2005 he had two string quartet pieces ‘Pascal Time’ and ‘Stages of Mediation’ performed in London
• In 2005 he worked casually at the Hilliard Christian School as a music/cooking teacher
• In 2005 he received his degree in Bachelor of Teaching from the Tasmanian University
• In 1996 his first CD ‘A Breath In Time’ was released
And now his newest CD “Mandala of Sayla and Ava” is available at most i-stores.
It is with great admiration that I write this biography. There are not many artists in this class of music. Professors and musicians alike who teach play and love classical music wonder where the music industry lost its way. It’s with composers like Allan that a glimmer of light still exists on this most glorious form of music.
A R Select in North Hollywood Ca. is proudly working with Allan for publishing licensing and or placement opportunities.
Please log on to any of the following sights to listen to and/or purchase his music:
For additional information please contact his PR firm:
A R Select